For anyone who likes to throw big, lavish parties, a Hill Country property now on the market for $20 million might be just the ticket to winning over even the pickiest of guests.
Binkan Cinaroglu, a Kuper Sotheby’s International Realty agent in San Antonio who has the SEO, describes Oakfire Ridge as a “welcoming oasis”. The 50-acre property, at 1275 Stoney Ridge Rd., sits southeast of Bulverde in Comal County.
“There are so many things that make this property special, from the unparalleled attention to quality and detail it took to create, to the scenic natural surroundings that surround you everywhere you look,” Cinaroglu said. at CultureMap.
Oakfire Ridgecreated in 2018, includes:
- The Biergarten Hall over 7,200 square feet, with a concrete vault, HD projection system and mobile smoke kitchen.
- A 4,400+ square foot bar and patio with 10 beer and wine taps, wraparound seating, two “fire lounges” and a sun terrace.
- A 1,000 square foot indoor speakeasy, including its own food truck.
- An 800 square foot outdoor kitchen highlighted by two chef’s tables, a swimming pool with a waterslide and a walnut deck.
- An estate of over 5,600 square feet with four bedrooms, a gym, a floor-to-ceiling library with stairs, and an open area with living space, kitchen, and bar.
- A 2600+ square foot home with three bedrooms and a gourmet kitchen.
- A one-mile walking and cycling loop.
- A natural rock wall and a bridge.
- Several irrigated gardens and herb beds.
- More than 900 live oaks.
- A closed entrance.
- Parking for 500 vehicles.
The new owner “will be able to establish a lifestyle of tranquility enjoying the beautiful backdrop of Oakfire Ridge while having the ability to entertain on a grand scale when needed,” Cinaroglu said.
Cinaroglu says the current owners, Sean and Coco Tipton, are selling the property because they are preparing to create another “welcoming oasis” closer to San Antonio.